Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

traumatic post stress

I started the blob a few weeks ago and now I have a devoted following of well nigh 4 readers who depend on my daily musings. All of a sudden I'm starting to feel the pressure to produce a new post each and every day and the stress is starting to win out. The next few days will be extremely hectic with my GF Phyllis arriving from out west tomorrow. The house will have to be disinfected and the bedroom re-greased and on top of all that I'm hosting my parent's 50th anniversary party this Saturday. I'll be doing the lion's share of the cooking and as of this moment I have yet to bevel the ham or lacquer the game hens. Still the blobophiles clamour for more....I'll do my best. In the meantime check this out: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2515383969800813005&pl=true

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Omigod, I won't expect anything from you for the next few days, Blob, since you're being inondated with family and GF responsibilities. However, I thought I'd give you something to think about while you're greasing up the bedroom. The only thing is I'll have to take a raincheck because I can't think of anything right now. You're on your own!