Search This Blog

Thursday, June 01, 2006

FINALLY...Proof of God's Existence

If you go to this newest link http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4472004596147265716&q=banana you'll see, as did I, that finally we have irrefutable proof of God's existence. This video is for real and part of a much longer series (I spared you the window dressing) of evangelical and persuasive arguments. The young man to the right is former child start Kirk Cameron. This is some incredible footage and don't let the inadvertant homo-erotic content diminish the impact of the truth.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank God for the banana!! WHat would the world be without it? Unpopulated, that's what!

Seriously, folks, homo-erotic symbolism aside, that was more proof than I need that God exists.( I never noticed all those little details about the "banana"). But now, send me something that proves Jesus was the son of God and I'll be even happier. That's the one I'm still worrying about. It keeps me up nights, I tells ya! Can you help me, Blob?

slapper58 said...

Welcome aboard Quirms, its great to finally have some input from one or the other of you (see May 25th post).
I agree with you and will go a step further by saying that this video proves all sorts of things such as; anything that fits neatly into anything else is an example of God's grand design.....that's right....God designed that too!

(Editor's note: Apparently my subtle allusions to sexual matters in the interest of good taste escape some readers. The above passage refers to anal intercourse.)