Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Clean Up on Aisle 1

I guess you've all noticed that of late the tone around here has turned gutterwards. Wrist jobs, genital hyperhydrosis, ugly whores etc. etc. I'm sure most of you have been offended and the other few are still turned on by the photo-shopped image of Michaelle Jean in a bikini (see week #1). Perhaps with all the stress of late I've strayed over to the dark side and forsaken the wholesomeness on which this Blob was founded but in my defense....what's a guy to do?? I need contributions in the form of questions or comments....only this will keep me on an even keel. The Q's and C's need not be the wittiest things ever (see embattled beaver) and who knows; I may even reply!
In keeping with the new "Keep it Clean" policy I'd like to welcome a new sponsor and I encourage all of you to spend a few bucks there.
Before I close I'd like to remind any new readers to check out the chronological archives if you haven't already and to cut/paste the links into your address box (or whatever they call that thing).
Oh yeah, one more thing.....I mentioned women's sexual empowerment the other day. Madonna pioneered it and skanks such as Brittany Spears(Not So Innocent), Christina Aguilerra(Dirty),Fergy (My Humps) have picked up the torch. I GUARANTEE you that this is an idea thought up by some horny guys in some ad agency somewhere just like the sexual revolution of the 60's. Men were the main benefactors back then and they are today. As long as men can keep bamboozling college coeds into thinking that the "Girls Gone Wild" phenomenon is empowerment lonely guys everywhere have got it made!!

No comments: