Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

PHEW

I'm BACK after a harrowing day of non-blobbedness. Don't ask me why I've regained access but maybe it was a warning shot fired across my bow from the powers that be. Anyways, let's get right back to it before they try to shut me down again. Here's a most welcome comment from a regular contributor:

Dixxx said...
Dear Blob,Though most of us low brass types tend to be higher minded than gratuitous images of dung, we understand that these types of images play a role in educating the less enlightened. This is, sadly, proven true by the mindless detritus spewed at us in the form of reality television. Speaking on behalf of all trombonists, tubists, euphoniumists, and baritonists, please continue to educate the unwashed masses using whatever imagery you deem appropriate. Yours in Christ,Dixxx

Thanks ever so much Dixxx. Your comment has restored my faith in humanity and, speaking of faith, the only thing I'm sure of is my own agnosticicm. The "banana" video of JUNE 1st only made me believe that the featured evangelist is a pedophile but this next clip is to me at least, a much more convincing argument for the existence of God (notice the particularly heroic trombone section). Its only 5 minutes and guaranteed euphonium free with only trace amounts of ytterbium. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38Vl6CWumR4&search=mahler

No comments: