Search This Blog

Monday, April 23, 2007

Women's Week at The Blob


We are all of woman born and today as always the fairer sex are by and large the nuturers and caregivers across the globe. Coming fresh on the heels of Earth Day, a celebration of our greatest matriarch Mother Earth, I thought it would be appropriate to spend the next few days paying homage to women here at The Blob. The following short films by collaborator, author, and therapist Lauren Butterfield offer a comprehensive look at many of the most important issues facing today's woman. Each is between 3 and 5 minutes long and can be viewed in any order. I hope you find them enlightening and entertaining. In the coming days I'll be focusing on other feminine issues and spotlighted women who are important in my life. If you have any suggestions or requests don't be shy...send a comment my way!











No comments: