Search This Blog

Monday, April 23, 2007

News Alert: Women's Week Interrupted








Flasher Exposes Himself to Lachine schoolchildren




Presses Canadienne Published Monday, April 23, 2007




Montreal police are on the lookout for a flasher




who has been exposing himself to schoolchildren in Lachine.




The man opened the door of his re van next to Victor




Therien elementary school on 43rd ave. and made sexual




gestures in front of children April 11 and 12, police said.




Witnesses told police the suspect was between 45 and 55,




has brown hair, and wears a blue baseball cap.




OK...so I'm the right age bracket, I have a red van, I live about 15 minutes from Lachine, have brown hair (sometimes obscured by the grey), and could probably dig up a blue baseball cap somewhere around here but the truth of thre matter is it wasn't ME. Call me paranoid but already, today at the grocery for instance, people were sneering and staring at me suspiciously. When I fumbled around in my pockets for change the woman in line behind me looked like she was about to faint. Talk about unjustifiable accusations....now I know how O.J. Simpson must have felt. Children today are subjected to all sorts of deviant behaviour. It's reached the point where just going to school can feel like walking through a minefield which is why I thought I could use my blog space most effectively by presenting the following public service announcement.




Students should make sure to familiarize themselves with the 3 types of flashers (pictured below) associated with schools:






Knowing right from wrong is your best defencse against perversion and having an understanding of the alcohol-fueled, insecurity inspired, "Daddy was never home", gray areas can lead to a better appreciation of the issues involved.


In football as in real life the best defence is a good offense. being proactive with even a young child who is displaying anti-social behaviour will pay big dividends in the future. A stern admonition and several hours a day of arm and hand constraints are often all that is needed (trust me...it works) which is why I must again remind all Blob readers, it wasn't me!!

ed. note: stay tuned for more women's week coverage. We wish to apologize for layout problems in the 1st paragraph. This blog is a free service and as such is given to occasional crappiness.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Any word on when womens week will continue? I was quite inspired by the "Your body and Me" series and forwarded them to both my mom and gran. I don't think grannie got the point, she just kept screaming "The wolves are after me!" God bless her.
Dixxx