Search This Blog

Sunday, March 30, 2008

The Blob Manifesto


And so...my week long voyage of self discovery has led me to this point and to this manifesto. I'm all grown up for heaven's sakes...I can do as I please and it was my readers and especially the plaintiff voice of a young girl, at 22 young enough to be my daughter, that made me see the error of my ways. As I struggled with the potential disapproval of my parents it was she in her comment section alter egos who filled my head with such compelling imagery (ahh the creativity of youth!!) that my path became illuminated as though by a pair of celestial headlights (set on high beam noch besser!!).
I now consider myself a better man for having gone through this ordeal.
"Go now my son, but remember this; The destination is of little value if the journey itself is not cherished....and on your way back can you bring me a diet coke??"
-Lao Tze

3 comments:

Party Bear said...

Honi soit qui mal y pense (of your manifesto), Blobeleh!
Good work! May we all have similar epiphanies, I mean insights!
Allah be Praised!

Anonymous said...

Yaa, Blobbie! You got your Mojo back!! I know what that's like!!! Celestial Headlights?!?!?! Count me in!!!!!!! Yeahhhhh, Baby!!!!!!!!! Blobbie's back in town!!!!!! Gear!!!! Austin

Maria Callous said...

I love it. Mikexxxster's alter-ego is Austin Powers. I bet those shoes fit nice and snug, don't they big boy?