Search This Blog

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Returning to the Scene of the Lyme (sorry)



For the next 5 or so days The Blob will be on hold as I drive south to the Pocono mountains with kids in tow to visit relatives. The last time I was there pre-dates the inauguration of this blog by only a few months and by that time I had fully recovered from a bout of Lyme disease.


Our chosen destination just happens to be the deer collision and lyme tick infestation capital of the world! (at least that's what it says in the brochures). While I'm away make good use of your time....pay more attention to your family, re-stain the deck, try to figure out what scrapbooking is. I'm well aware that this site can be addictive so take advantage of the week off. I know I will, I have a score to settle......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, have a good time, Bobby! And don't forget to have someone close to you (pre-approved by Phyllis) check you over for ticks when you get home. You don't need to go through that hell again!