Search This Blog

Thursday, January 25, 2007

On Assignment in Alberta


Yep...that's right. I've hit the road again only a week after returning from Colombia and will attempt the odd post despite the challenges of writing under such harsh and primitive conditions....one sec...."Phyllis, I said pedal harder .... the screen keeps dimming when you slow down dammit!!" Sorry about that, anyways this whole globetrotting phase is about to come to a halt but for now I feel like a rambler, a gambler, a traveler, an unraveler (you try finding a rhyme for "traveler"....nope.... neither gaveler nor spaveler are words...I looked 'em up). Once I settle down again the Blob will regain it's comfortable cadence unless of course I get overwhelmed with work but what are the odds of that??? (LOL, Sometimes I crack myself up)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Blob,

YOU cracked me up, LOL.

Laura

Ps: It's Friday!!! And I'm off at 3 and off on a beach walk then a drink or 9 at Sharkbite, yay.

Anonymous said...

What? You're back in Ala-land? I had no idea you were going back so soon. As for us, we're in the big city of Kingston on a mini-tour with the McGill Trombone Studio. This is a chance to fraternize with the younger set; I don't get enough parties with twenty-year-olds in my own home, I have to go on the road with one. Fun!!

Anonymous said...

Blob,

Reading The Gazette is always so enlightening. Since you're out of town you probably didn't read this morning's article about Bloggers. Apparently those who spend their time writing Blogs are lonely and anti-social. Didn't realize you were like that, but now that I know, anything I can do to help... What am I saying? You're in Alberta finding the antidote to your loneliness. Never mind!

slapper58 said...

Thanks Vivver,

I'd actually read that article and decided to use it as the subject of my next(current)post. Your offer of help is intriguing nonetheless as I'm back from Alberta without the antidote.