Search This Blog

Friday, October 12, 2007

The Social Event of the Season!!

The Blob has been around for almost one and a half years now and has built up a healthy core of around 4 to 6 regular contributors. I'd like to think of these devotees as the life blood of my blog but let's face it...I am. They are however an essential component of what goes on here so I'll graciously concede that they are the very saliva of my blog, welling up and issuing forth with each tasty morsel that I offer.

Although he has been absent of late Dixxx was one of the earliest and most frequent scribes to artfully grace the comment section. I'd like to think that he hasn't abandoned The Blob but has merely been preoccupied for tomorrow, at long last, are the much anticipated Dixxx nuptials. Yes, Dixxx will be marrying Tesssa and I couldn't be more thrilled for the 2 of them.

Here they are in Brazil where Dixxx insisted he looks better without sunglasses and....Jesus H. Christ guys will you get your eyes off the chick in the tight yellow shirt??!!?? (what a bunch of pigs!!)

Let's try that again....


Congratulations and best wishes from The Blob and remember; just because you'll be married doesn't mean you have to stop participating in this blog. Many couples have incorporated The Blob into their pre-sex ritual as an aperitif (and you can trust me on this one). Just a couple of lines from a Turd Stuffington post read aloud to my GF almost always leads to some frolicking in the boudoir. Best of luck to you Dixxx and to Tesssa, the lovely bride-to-be!!

3 comments:

Maria Callous said...

Dixxx, you're so hot in that picture that I feel like a whole pile of saliva! Can I marry you instead?!? I can change my name even, if it'll help: See? Marrria! Or Callooous! or hell, let's go the whole nine yards: mmmaaarrriiiaaa cccaaallllllooouuusss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who wouldn't wanna marry meee??

slapper58 said...

Dixxx that seems like a serious offer from a desperate and voluptuous young woman. If I were your fiancée I'd be pissed off which augurs well for an amazing, drunken catfight sometime around 10:30 tomorrow night at the reception. Apprise the videographers!!

Anonymous said...

I WOULD MARRY YOU ANY DAY!!!!! well ok maybe i'd just adopt you as I need more children