Search This Blog

Saturday, July 28, 2007

A Retrospective - One Man's Total Waste of Time is Another Man's Entertainment


I'll be heading out west in a couple of days so I thought that now would be a good time to take a nostalgic look back at some of the themes and personalities that have made The Blob an international success story. It's by no means comprehensive so don't go complaining if I left out one of your favorites. Just sit back and enjoy the succession of images (set to music mind you!!)
BTW I chose the soundtrack music becuase of it's ironic and annoying qualities. Feel free to mute it using the speaker icon on the bottom left of the screen.

1 comment:

slapper58 said...

I figured out a way to automatically mute the music (PHEW) Now if you want to hear it you have to press the icon. Betcha can't last 30 seconds!!