Search This Blog

Monday, December 04, 2006

Leave it to Beaver 2: The Brazilianing


Any regular reader of the Blob knows that one of my most frequent contributors is the Beaver Woman (GF Phyllis in her many guises). Well look out Phyllis because fresh from her divorce and hoping to re-establish her party girl image, new mom Britney Spears is fixin' to give you a run for your money.
By now everyone knows that Brit has started partying with Paris Hilton and baring her pre-pubescent beaver to paparazzi in a calculated and cynical attempt at some product (namely herself) re-imaging. Now I'm no prude and have nothing against nudity (I was actually naked twice yesterday and again today!) but this is just pathetic. What's worse is that it works!! I'm writing about it, it's all over the web and TV...we're talking millions of dollars worth of PR for a couple of crotch shots. The message is clear to all of today's young women: Talent is no longer enough and often unnecessary. Click on this link (then on the Listen button)to hear an interview that applies to this post as well as those of Nov.19th, June 14th and June 12th.http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=6549015

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THAT'S WHERE MY BEAVER WENT!!!! THANKS BLOB, YOU FOUND HER. I had noticed no beaver activity on my pond for three months. that hobag brittni stole her, I'm coming to california to get her............. I wonder if Paris will hang out with me????