Search This Blog

Friday, December 22, 2006

Douchebag of the Year


Everybody.....Everybody has had their say on the Donald Trump/Tara Conner (Miss USA)/Rosie O'Donnel melee. I felt that it was such an obvious target that I wouldn't even bother to lower myself and comment here at The Blob but then I says to myself "Self (I says) who do you think you're kidding?" Certainly none of you out there who know all too well that there are no depths to which I will not stoop.

Here's a quick recap - Tara wins Miss USA and then gets involved in conduct unbecoming of a beauty queen: hardcore partying, underage drinking and drugs, faux lesbian kissing...you know the routine. Rumors spread that Trump, who owns the pageant, is about to fire her but instead he absolves her at a heavily attended press conference. Ms. Conner breaks down in shame and, overwhelmed by Pope Donald's goodness, pledges to enter rehab (the new satcloth and ashes of the sin crowd) and vows to become "the best Miss USA ever!!" For my money the girl on girl kissing with Miss Teen USA already seals the deal!

Next up comes Rosie who trashes Trump who then trashes right back and a breathless world now waits to see if and when the lawyers get involved.

You had to be a real idiot to believe for one moment that Donald Trump would fire the comely pageant winner. The tainted image of the Miss USA pageant vs. the image of Trump as God the most benevolent, the weeping young hottie practically kneeling before him and giving him a Lewinsky right there for the whole world to see...he lives for moments like this.

For what it's worth I predict that Conner will fulfill her queenly duties and that when the year is over will almost immediately appear nude in some mag or debase herself on a reality TV show. Trust me on this one.

No comments: