Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Rhymes With Blob


Those of you too busy to check out the comment section missed this little anonymous gem that was recently tossed my way (at right below the doorknob). Following closely on its heels was one Troy Huber assailing my so-called "shortcomings". Of course I'm too big a man to issue any sort of retort to this sort of foolishness but not too big to turn to a superior being for support and answers. That being is none other than Larry David. Watch this clip and ye shalt know the truth.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I never knew a knob could be so big! Obviously my aspersions on the theoretical (and I can't stress that word too much) size of your "member" has hit a chord. However, let's just leave the whole subject alone from now on, shall we? Mum's the word! Nuff said!

slapper58 said...

Agreed, we should drop the subject...I'm ready to bury the knob if you are.

Anonymous said...

Blobeleh,

You are a dirty dog!