Search This Blog

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Consider it Done!!!

Maria Callous writes: (in reference to post of Friday Nov. 9th))

I feel I should point out some inaccuracies in your picture:

-Dixxx is seen here without his bass trombone.

-My dad seems to have lost a considerable amount of weight

- Hogisto seems to have found it!

-Mikexxxster doesn't have a hot chick on his arm



This is exactly the kind of feedback that I want and need!! Thank you Maria for the constructive criticism and the kind words that cleverly preceded it. I hope this updated photo
meets with your approval.

5 comments:

TorontoMave said...

For all his manliness I can stil see the Lululemon shirt peaking out under Mikexxxster's collar.......irrespective of the "hot chick" decoy.......

Anonymous said...

Wow, I haven't checked the Blob since Thursday, and next thing I know I am pictured twice! Where did you get this picture of Mike's high school band? I guess that makes it easier, only having to photo-shop three heads instead of four.

Dixxx

TorontoMave said...

Nice try dixxx.

But I was with Mikexxxster in high school and his hair was a lot longer then. Although come to think of it, I think I can see the outline of the Rosemere High school sweater under the buttons of his band uniform.......they didn't have Lululemon back then.....

Maria Callous said...

Since we're her #1 fanbase, I thought I would keep us all up to date on what the little schiksa is up to:

"Only a month before her farewell to Las Vegas, pop hurleuse CĂ©line Dion is already making plans for her future. According to Newsweek, "in February, she'll begin an international tour. Then she plans on settling down in Florida, where she'll see if she can turn herself into a movie star (her dream project is a biopic of the Greek singer Maria Callas)..."

I found this on the website www.parterre.com, and all I can say is oh dear God NOOOO!!!!

slapper58 said...

Thanks Maria,
I've already begun to address the issue. This movie will not happen on my watch!!