Search This Blog

Saturday, November 17, 2007

A Birthday Message from the Governor General of Canada

Nov.17th 2007




From the office of the Governer General of Canada
The Right Honourable Michaelle Jean
Dearest Bob,
On behalf of the Canadian government and her majesty the Queen of England I'd like to wish you a happy birthday and best of luck in the coming year. These are trying days for all Canadians with the war in Afghanistan, a crumbling social and physical infrastructure, the massive personal debt crisis, and the upcoming world tour by Celine Dion. Thanks to your pioneering work on The Blob these bitter pills are just that much easier to swallow. I urge you to continue along the path you have so courageously set out upon especially in light of the upcoming 20% hike in personal income tax which will help pay for medicare . I trust that you will keep this as yet unannounced information to yourself.
On a more personal note I'd like to thank you for the exculpatory letter. I'll admit that I've been a bit taken aback over the last year or two by your lack of response to my emails, phonecalls, and especially the "Panty-gram" (and this is why I never responded to your recent attempts at communicating with me) but your explanation put my troubled mind to rest. Your girlfriend sounds like quite a pistol and I thank you for keeping me out of her crosshairs. I agree that what's past is past and I too will be content to live with the fond memories of that wonderful weekend. It was kind of you to include those photographs as well. Have you been working out???...nice ab!!
yours wistfully yet with dignity,
The Right Honourable Michaelle "michou" Jean

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blob,

I want to add my voice to the well-wishers out there, especially Mikester whose "blowing" seems to be so invigorating for you! Good luck to you two guys... Glad you weren't posting that hot stuff in the '50s or we'd all be in jail!
On another topic, I am glad to see that Michaƫlla has finally come clean about your past together. It's good to see a public official be so up front about her preference for hirsute honeybears like Bob!

Happy Belated Birthday!

slapper58 said...

Thanks P.B.
You know what they say: once you go back hair you never go back!

Anonymous said...

Hahahahahahaha,mwahahahaha,

Oh Blob,

You make me laugh so much!!! Scorpio? Errr that's where all this sex talk comes from, eh? Happy, happy sweetie, see yah in December. Yep, visiting you folks Dec. 20-28.

Fuck, I'm outta my mind, will break in two with the cold, grumbling about the frigid 24 degree nights here as it stands...bring on the woolies or the rum - wine - cosmos, aacckk, whatever.

pg

Anonymous said...

unn PB, hirtsuite, je pense,

pg

slapper58 said...

Thanks for the B'day wishes paradisegirl and I'd think twice before I corrected the king of all bear's spelling of hirsute!!