Search This Blog

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Pressed into Action

A free press is one of the cornerstones of democracy (the other is pay-per-view "Jerry Springer Uncensored!!") and as such I stand before you shamed and humbled by the press release that came out earlier this morning. While it's largely you, my readers and contributors, that are to blame for the tone of The Blob, I suppose the buck stops here and I will accept all slings and arrows that come my way. I was hoping to announce my new and improved clean-up campaign with all the hulabaloo and festoonery that it deserves (there was even to be tinsel!!) but Timothy Gardner's article (read below) beat me to the punch and took all the wind out of my sails. As always, I remain undaunted and the important campaign will go ahead as planned. There is much work to be done so with out further ado I present the beloved mascot DJ Slimy to kick things off:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice to see DJ Slimy's prutrescent face again! He was too long absent from the blog.