Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Pubic Service Announcement


By the way.....you may have noticed the new and attractive ad-link box in the sidebar of the Blob. Supposedly if I have enough readers and enough of them decided to look at one or more ad then Google will send me a few bucks. I've done the math and with the exponential increase in my readership combined with their impressive purchasing power I should be clearing 10 or 20 bucks a month by 2017!! The cool thing is that the choice of ads is determined automatically by some program that "Ad-Sense" runs and is based on the Blob's most recent content. I guess some computerized "bot" scans my blog and seeks out key words. Yesterday for example I wrote about hairy vs. clean shaven and today we have ads for pubic hair removal. (although the ads DO seem to change every time I log on) Sort of fun actually....I now look to each new day with a sense of anticipation and wonder.
I hope this clears up any questions you may have had on the subject. As for tomorrow I'll plant a seed now (ummmmm....OK....Male Pattern Baldness!!) and wait to see what happens. I can hardly wait!!

No comments: