Search This Blog

Thursday, September 14, 2006

OOPS

Sorry about the proliferation of ads. I had it all worked out a couple of days ago much to my surprise. The instructions I'd followed were a bit confusing but somehow things just fell into place which in turn led to a bit of misplaced over-confidence which then led to the mess you now see in my sidebar. How foolish of me! What kind of unbridled hubris led me to tempt fate the second time?
To change the look of my blog I'd been instructed to dabble in the arcane world of a programming language called HTML. Screwing it up the 2nd time I quickly rushed to Chapters and bought a copy of "HTML for Dummies" but even this proved too complicated prompting a return trip to the store for a more elementary how-to book pictured below. Armed with new knowledge I may once again be tempted back into the swampy substrate of my blog. Some will call me foolhardy but in my defense look at Icarus, another great tempter of fortune...was HE foolhardy???.......oh yeah...anyways, if I don't make it back you can have my stuff.

No comments: