Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Rethinking Homer

I dont' get it.What guy would want to play with that?


So asks TO Mave in relation to the Homer Simpson photo (dec. 11)

Mikexxster finds it attractive while Waylon Smithers is repulsed and then there's my GF who thinks the element of pedophelia (with the older, meaty and hairy hand pawing at the young girl) is quite distasteful. I had a different take on the picture. To me the guy was just being a helpful gentleman (genitalman??) helping the girl hold her panties out of the way just as a chivalrous man may hold a door open for a woman.

In deference to Phyllis I've reformatted the picture in question but that leaves the whole gender bending issue unresolved. I don't know what to tell you other than Vag-Homer is like a Rorschach ink blot test and beauty remains, as always, in the eye of the beholder

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let's let the man speak or better yet have something to eat

Anonymous said...

Hows about a nice steamy from the Green Spot there Homeboy..without the bun