Search This Blog

Sunday, December 23, 2007

I'm Leaving for the Party Palace











Somewhere just outside of Kingston, Ontario is where the Clan of the Party Bear (all regular contributors to and readers of The Blob) will be holing up for the holiday period. I'll be inflicting myself upon them for the next few days so I thought I'd leave you with one more post to mull over in my absence. What should it be though, perhaps something travel related, with a party palace theme. Let's go to Taiwan and take a look at a veritable potty palace; the fabled Modern Toilet Restaurant!!
(The reporter in the video succumbed to the temptation but I will try to resist hurling one bad feces related pun after another at my treasured readers)

The menu consists mostly of traditional Chinese fare but for Christmas they've added a spectacular yet troubling Turducken, an interesting peanut-corn fudge loaf, and a realistic Yule log. I can only hope that the food in Kingston will be as appetizing. Merry Christmas!!!!












No comments: