Search This Blog

Thursday, August 03, 2006


davidboloton said...
"For someone who claims to love and honour Katie so much, you sure chose an odd photo of her to display. I mean, come ON. Her eyes look close enough together to suggest inbreeding. And her teeth! Can someone in the room perform a phrenectomy, like, now? [I mean, come ON]"


Is this any better David??? The earlier photo of her next to Dan Rather came as a package and I downloaded it unchanged. I suspect that you're a bit of a perve (if this IS The David Boloton I knew from high school) and that what you really want are nudes of Katie. Sorry Bud....no such luck. #1: This isn't that type of site and #2: I've spent hours trolling the backwaters of the internet without so much as a bite(not even a nipple). BTW her teeth are perfect and her eyes are actually wideset giving her that "Pekingese" look that men just love. Remember...35 days to go!!!

No comments: