Search This Blog

Friday, August 18, 2006

Blob on the Bandwagon

With the success of the cyber-hyped new release "Snakes On A Plane" already a marketing legend I feel that I have to move quickly if I want a piece of the action. The idea is to come up with a "low concept" (crappy) premise for a film and name it accordingly, try ot get an A-list star on board, plant the seed of interest in the blogosphere and let it grow into a massive shrub of anticipation. With "The Blob's" growing readership I'm ideally placed to get a groundswell going so please, everybody.....do your part to create a buzz!
At first I thought of making a tie-in with the whole terrorist/liquid ban thing: Ointment On A Plane but there are so many lame "On A Plane" type parodies already and even this title proved too subtle. I needed something a little more "In your face" so I've settled on the idea you see before you. I depend on you, blobophiles, to get the hype going. Once that's done the film will take care of itself. The beauty of this plan is that the movie can be a low-budget piece of garbage but box office receipts from the 1st weekend will put me on easy street. Now get out there and start spreading the news!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm BEHIND you 100% on this one blob!!!!!

slapper58 said...

that was fairly disgusting Dixxx (yet I couldn't look away). Clearly that guy wasn't wearing enough underpants.