Search This Blog

Friday, March 16, 2007

Photoshop Fun - Contest No.1











































































*All applicants must be over the age of 18 and have liberal attitudes about nudity, moisture and dentistry. The amount of the cash prize will be determined by "the number of entries" times "the amount of advertising revenue earned by The Blob during the contest period" minus "any and all expenses incurred by The Blob as result of the adjudication process i.e. lunch, bus fare, gum etc."
In lieu of a skill-testing question the contest winner will be required to sit through an entire screening of Jersey Girl starring Ben Affleck.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those rebii were both pretty easy, though fun.

Here's one for you [I don't have access to photoshop, so I hope you don't mind if I present mine verbally]:

tube + beak + con + tin + nude

Picture images for each of those words and see
if you can figure out the phrase they add up to.

Happy playing!

Anonymous said...

I like Dixxx' choice of "party wear" for the
"party whatever". I think I may just have to dial that number up!