Search This Blog

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Priddis...the Final Days

I've been working as a farmhand here for the last few days carting around tons of rock and clay for various projects that Phyllis has. My exhaustion, both physical and mental, is almost total and the Blob has suffered. Dixxx innately sensed this and came through with the ox smoothie recipe and today the best I can offer in my beleaguered state is a brief look at what may be a big hit for CBS in the new fall TV line-up. Check it out!

Jeff Probst is back with 16 new contestants. Competition heats up as the Survivors vie for a defense lawyer and compete in civil rights reward challenges. CBS is betting that the all Arab and male cast will pull in viewers. Tune in Thursdays at 8p.m.EDT to catch the action and intrigue.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you'll be back at your post, Blob. I know you've had a great time and many adventures with Phylllis The (Siren) SlaveDriver, but as much as she'll miss you she has to let you come back East to rest up for your next visit.

Welcome home!! Let's have a beer sometime.