Search This Blog

Monday, July 10, 2006

A New Feature on the Blob: COMA-CAM

In my continuing quest to provide interesting and informative content I'm pleased to announce this latest service which will be available 24/7. What looks like a still picture to the left is actually a live videocam feed from the Ben Gurion Hospital In Tel Aviv. I'm calling it the COMA-CAM and it will allow Blob visitors to check on the status of former Israeli P.M. Ariel Sharon at any time, night or day! He's completely immobile of course but if you're lucky you'll see a nurse come to change his I.V. hook up or re-arrange his bedding. If you're extra lucky you may be the 1st to see him move a toe or some other part of his now more svelte body. I believe this is a one-of-a-kind webcam and I'm proud to share it with you!

No comments: